Divine Mercy Flood My Soul, by Annie Karto

Divine Mercy Sunday is drawing near. Join us beginning on Good FridayApril 6, 2012 for the Divine Mercy Novena.

In preparation for the Novena which culminates in the Feast of Divine Mercy, here is another installment in our series on Divine Mercy

+   +   +

Such a beautiful voice singing the praises of God's mercy...

Annie Karto[1]
"Divine Mercy Flood My Soul"
from her album: Hidden God




And here are the lyrics to this beautiful song:

Divine Mercy Flood My Soul
by Annie Karto

I knelt before Him one stormy night
His Face was adorned in a golden light
I felt so unworthy, I want to run and hide
But His gaze was so intense I felt paralyzed

Divine Mercy
like a river, oh, flood my soul
wash me clean, and make me whole
Divine Mercy
like a river, oh, flood my soul
wash me clean, and make me whole

His Light was so brilliant It melted me
reaching to the deepest caverns of my soul
I felt so bare, unadorned in His sight
afraid, yet longing to be whole

Divine Mercy
like a river, oh, flood my soul
wash me clean, and make me whole
Divine Mercy
like a river, oh, flood my soul
wash me clean, and make me whole

All I could see, all I could feel
was swept away in a river of His love
I felt so weak, rested in His arms
washed clean, His Gaze now feels so warm

+   +   +

What is your favourite Divine Mercy experience, story, or quote? Share it with us in the comments section!

For more information on Divine Mercy, see the links under "Devotions" in our sidebar.


Endnotes


[1] http://www.anniekarto.com/


Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this. The CD was a work of love, and sprang up from my desire to thank the Lord for His unfathomable Mercy.

    My story is one of millions, and I have experienced first hand the love that flows from His Merciful Heart.

    All glory to God. Annie Karto, Catholic singer/songwriter of Divine Mercy Flood My Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, TO THE DIVINE MERCY BE ALL THE GLORY!

    thank you for this beautiful song, it inspired me so much, it changed me a lot, God is a Loving-God so much, God is full of Mercy, God is Rich in Mercy...

    and thank you for posting the lyrics i been looking for it so long, im happy i found it, thank you...


    God Bless Us All

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you annie karto for writing this song it really inspired me and ilike to sing it ...may the DIVINE MERCY Bless us all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today at a Divine Mercy Congress I heard your song once again being sung after communion and I was moved to tears... I was just thinking about that song and how I loved that song so much but didn’t know who sings it since I lost the original tape I bought many years ago... beautiful true heart inspired song, thank you Annie! God bless you in all you do for the Lord!🙏🏼♥️✝️😇

    ReplyDelete

  5. Bolavita agen Slot Online terpercaya degan bonus dan pelayanan terbaik

    Ayo segera daftarkan menjadi angota baru bolavita hanya modal 50 rbu
    bisa jadi jutawan hanya ada di bolavita.club

    hanya dengan mebuktikan sendiri baru akan percya ayo segera daftar y tunngu ya
    degan pelayanan 24 jam yg sangat ramah dan baik

    Bonus cash back 10% untuk setiap member

    ayo segera daftar dan buktikan sendiri
    info lbh lanjut:

    WA: +62812-2222-995

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

COMMENTING GUIDELINES

Matthew 7:12 Do to others whatever you would have them do to you.
Mark 12:31 You shall love your neighbour as yourself.

We warmly welcome you and encourage your participation in the comments section. • However, we ask that charity guide your words: attack ideas, not people. Uncharitable comments, spam, & links will be deleted.